iglidur RW370-PF is an abrasion-resistant high-temperature tribological filament, which was specially developed for use in rail vehicles. As such, its fire retardant properties conform to UL94-V0 and EN45545. In addition, it has the highest mechanical strength of all tribofilaments and a permanent temperature resistance of 170 °C, which makes it the material of choice for high-temperature applications. Due to its high processing temperature of 350-360 °C as well as an absolutely necessary installation space temperature of min. 160 °C, a high-temperature 3D printer is required for processing. It is also available as injection moulded and semi-finished material.When do I use it?
When do I not take it?
- When the application requires high temperature resistance
- If the mechanical strength of the other tribofilaments is not sufficient
- When fire retardant properties are required
- From prototype to series: the same material in 3D printing, semi-finished products and injection moulding
- When the existing 3D printer does not have a space heater (→ iglidur I180-PF)
- When very high wear resistance at high temperature load is required (→ iglidur® A350)