1. Closed e-tube - Protection from light contamination, weld splatter and environmental influences
2. No pin and bore connection, little abrasion
3. Modular design can be lengthened or shortened as required.
4. Extremely large gliding surfaces
5. Internal stop-dog
6. Small pitch for quiet, smooth running
7. KMA mounting brackets with fully enclosed option (strain relief possible through separate tiewrap clamps)
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 2 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly small space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 22 mmChain links per m: 46 linksTravel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Reference example A:
Fill weight = 1,0 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 1,05 m
Travel = 2,1 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
41 widths and 7 bend radii
KMA - fully enclosed mounting brackets
Super quiet design!
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: Separators
Support tray - Type 01
Data protection declaration